VW Golf R vs Ford Focus RS

VW Golf R vs Ford Focus RS

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Član
izvini Daki, pobrkao sam... mislio sam na to da su me oni u Fordu ubjedjivali da Golf nije ni do tockova ovom RS-u a gore sam obrnuto rekao, nemoj zamjeriti pisao sam sa compa djevojke svoje :D

O dizajnu nebi da raspravljam jer svako ima svoj ukus o motoru jos manje.. ni jedni ni drugi nemaju "svoje" motore. Opet potrosnja je DRASTICNA ako to ko gleda, ovaj 2.5T NIKAD nije bio ekonomican i to mi se nikako nesvidja. Znam da ce mnogi reci ako si imao novaca kupiti ga imas ga i sipat al et onako kazem :( mozda je to zato sto nisam ljubitelj Forda, hajd znaj

Cak sam nedavno gledao neki test Clio CUP i ovaj RS i iskreno Clio ga JEDE po krivinama al ravnice grabi Fokus sto je logicno kad je razlika mislim cak 100KS.
Samo jedan OGROMAN minus za Golfa je cijena

Steta sto nisu izbacili svoje misljenje vozaci koji su ga ovdje i vozili na ovom testu.. valjda ce biti uskoro :)

Iskreno su mi oba u unutrasnjosti bezveze, mada od ovih auta i ne bih trazio nista posebno, ali mogli su i jednostavnije napraviti. RS-u fali samo pogon na sva 4, i ne znam sta je Ford opet mislio kada je ostavio prednju vucu. Golf mi na ovim slikama ne djeluje nesto agresivno, a bar bih to trazio od tipa ovakvog auta.

Mislim da bi glas otisao za RS-a, kada bi se imalo para naravno... Jedina modifikacija koju bih uradio sto se tice stylinga su ove led stopke, a boja naravno mora biti ova electric green, jest da je 4000 maraka nadoplate :D

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YEfr2WceBMs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YEfr2WceBMs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Član
daki je napisao(la):
Eh, jedino sto ne kontam, zasto nisu se izjasnili koji je bolji, jednostavno su ostavili nedoreceno to...

Pa ajde da vidimo,...

spit away ;)

ej drug pa sta ce govoriti koji je bolji kad svoi znaju da je bolji golf r:lol::lol::lol:

ovaj ford je jedno od najekonomicnijih auta u klasi tako da ne trosi puno...golf je prava ljepota po mom ukusu nebi razmislja ni sekunde uzeo bi bmw-a:lol::lol:nije ba nego golfa ovog R golfa bemu trunje brkam slova

Član
Ne znam, stvarno bi bila teska odluka :icon_biggrin: Focus mi se ne svidja sto je FWD, a Golf mi se ne svidja sto ima neiskljucivi ESP. Prodaju ti ko fol sportski auto, a smatraju te debilom za voznju, pa ESP ne mozes iskljuciti skroz. Iako je Golf brzi, a vjerujem da je ta snaga u realnosti i mnogo iskoristivija zbog 4x4, bolji kao auto za citavu godinu, ima i u verziji sa 5 vrata itd itd, ta odluka sa ESP-om mi fakat ide na zivac. Mislim da bi uzeo Meganea Sport :D

Salim se, ne znam fakat. Kad bi imao pare i stvarno birao jedan od ta dva, razmisljao bi par dana o svakoj sitnici i na kraju "izvagao".

Evo Autocar test - Volkswagen Golf R VS Ford Focus RS And Renault Megane 250

This is a showdown test between three mega hatchbacks, the VW Golf R, Ford Focus RS and Renault Megane 250. The first thing that strikes you when you see the cars together is how different they look, notes Autocar's Steve Sutcliffe. The Focus RS positively leaks bravado. It looks extraordinary on the public road, considering that it also wears number plates and a tax disc - and a price tag of £27k. Yet, in its way, the Renault appears just as flamboyant, even if its overall personality is marginally less cartoonish and, therefore, slightly more elegant. It's the Golf, however, that looks the most surprising to begin with because, for a while, it would seem to be a complete misfit beside the other two. You wonder, in fact, if it's even the right model.

That's what makes this group test so interesting. All three of the cars intend to achieve broadly similar results, but they go about attaining their goals in very different ways. In basic showroom trim the Renault is the cheapest at £22,467, followed at a distance by the £27,280 Ford and the £28,930 VW. Line up the specs, though, and it's more like £25k (Renault), £29k (Ford and £31k (VW). So how does the VW justify its higher price? One, it's four-wheel drive while the other two are front-wheel drive. Two, it's a VW, which is a much harder commodity to put a price on.

In terms of firepower, the Golf's 2.0-litre, turbocharged four-cylinder engine serves up 267bhp at 6000rpm and 258lb ft at 2500rpm, which sends it from 0-62mph in 5.7sec. The Renault's 2.0-litre turbo engine produces 247bhp and 251lb ft. That's sufficient for 0-62mph in 6.1sec - although the lighter Renault is quicker to 100mph. The Ford is the big-hitter, with a 2.5-litre, five-cylinder turbo thumping out 300bhp and 324lb ft. In the real world, the Golf initially feels comprehensively outclassed for pure acceleration. The Megane drops the VW without trying very hard at all, and during an impromptu 20-100mph blast at the test track there is nothing between the Renault and Ford.

Yet, out on normal roads, the more regular the circumstances the more the Golf R starts to make sense. It isn't trying to emulate the Focus or Megane, and the overall impression from the cabin is that this is a high-quality, not especially thrusting kind of car. When you pull away, the gap grows wider. The Golf R has a smoother, better ride quality than the RS, and its smaller tyres generate less road rumble. The same is true of the Renault, whose ride is calmer but noisier than the Ford's, but nowhere near as soothing as the VW's. What isn't so good on the Golf is the vague gearchange and soft, unconnected feel of the clutch. You'd be wise to obliterate those issues by paying the £1305 and ticking the DSG box.

The Golf R is predictable and extremely mature in the way it handles, but also a touch on the ordinary side - odd, considering how incisive the Scirocco R is on the road. The Ford and Renault are singing from an entirely different hymn sheet. They are designed to intentionally singe your fingers from time to time and be much more exciting company as a result. Which is better between the Ford and Renault? The gap is so small you can only just see daylight on the other side - factor in Renault's price advantage and it almost becomes too close to call. But be in no doubt, when the great road opens out before you, the RS delivers the biggest thump of adrenalin. It remains supreme among mega-hatchbacks when it comes to pure driving thrills.

Nesto gledam ovaj video, auto koji radi sta vozac hoce, a ne sta hoce elektronika :icon_biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PrLJPUrAqeU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PrLJPUrAqeU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Legend
Zanimljivo, nakraju se svodi na to da se mora dobro odvagati i dobro skontati sta zapravo zelis od auta ..

Član
Tu se Boki slazemo.. neznam stvarno sto nisu ostavili gumb za taj ESP. Taj ESP pored cijene je MINUS u ovom slucaju za R al opet Golf i samo Golf :lol:

Stvarno steta sto nisu ovog Focusa stavili na AWD.. to bi tek bilo intresantno ;)

Član
golf ko golf nista novo al FOKA je cudo 300 konja FWD, sam od sebe je sredjen ma gori auto, moj glas definitivno ide RS-u

Volkswagen se bas potrudio za ovog R-a! Moj glas ide za njega, bez obzira na cjenu....Mislim da je ekonomicniji, pouzdaniji a i performanse kazu da je bolji, Golf R ima limit na 155 mph/250 kmh, bez limita gura i do 300! Znam, jer drug ima Golf V GTI Pirelli(240 ks) i natjera ga na 283 kmh.........Jbg, ipak je to 2x turbo.......:))))...U svakom slucaju glasam za Golfa!...Priznajem, volim VW!

MTR

Član
joj jaro al ga opisa , cuj 300 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: , pa auta sa 400-450 konja jedva fataju toliko :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Član
definitivno RS....golf je prepozerski auto izgledom što ne znaći da nije ljep, ali..... a to što se ESP nemože isključit je minus kao kuća i s tim dokazuje još više da je pozerski auto.....RS izgleda puno agresivnije i daje dojam pravog bezkompromisnog trkača.....

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.