Pug 206 black malo slika jeseni =)

Pug 206 black malo slika jeseni =)

Član
RE: Pug 206 black

ja sam npr to zagrijavo industriskim fenom pa skido a ovo sa sarafcigerom neznam bash... :S

BHT Ovisnik

prelijepa 206-ca,uredno sređena,malo pomalo,to mi se sviđa;)
sve 5

Član

Very sexy car. But to my opinion, the emblem BiH and Peugeot are ruining it a little bit :icon_redface: I have the emblem of my daughter's name under the right side stop light, I pulled the Golf emblem out and replaced it with Nesa emblem which has swarowsky rocks in it (not to many carats though, so don't think I'm rich :))

Član

imamo slicnosti i ja koristim oz neznam svi se furaju na oz felge a jesu lijepe daju čar autu
i239511_DSC01790.JPG

;)

Član

stupified je napisao(la):
Very sexy car. But to my opinion, the emblem BiH and Peugeot are ruining it a little bit :icon_redface: I have the emblem of my daughter's name under the right side stop light, I pulled the Golf emblem out and replaced it with Nesa emblem which has swarowsky rocks in it (not to many carats though, so don't think I'm rich :))

cool but I don't have daughter, I cao only put name of my dog. lassie :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Član

Svaka cast na odradenom poslu , pregleo sam sve od pocetka pa do kraja i auto ti je bas lijepo . . samo tako nastavi poz

Član

lijep pug ima bazu za odlican tuning,samo polako i spustaj to pod obavezno

sretno u daljnjim radovima

;););)