Japo Motorsport Skyline R34

Japo Motorsport Skyline R34

Član
What car would you drive if your profession was building race cars for others? If I named a few off the top of my head one of them would be the R34 Z-tune. The only problem is it isn't for sale, because only 20 were ever built. A dilemma for me perhaps, but not for Bene Janssen the owner of the car and driving force behind Japo Motorsport in Germany. He set out to build a replica Z-tune; to showcase his building skills, and to show his customers that not all Japanese cars have crappy plastic interiors.
Some of his customers who own Porsches, run Mitsubishi Evo track cars in the weekends. They love the sheer power, but admittedly the Japanese counterparts have lacked that quality interior finesse German automakers are well known for.

It is hard for the untrained eye to see the differences between a real Z-tune and a replica, but there are some clues. For instance you can't see the transmission and differential cooler because they are hidden behind the custom diffuser courtesy of ARC. Another invisible touch is the fact that Bene started with a completely bare shell. He put it in a soda bath to have it cleaned. Then a coating bath to protect the car against any outside invaders... and rust.

The front of the car is dominated by the Nismo Z-tune carbon front bumper. Bene also ordered the Nismo carbon fenders and Seibon Carbon hood (yes I know he may get flamed for that). The carbon eye lid covers are another item you won't find on the original Z-tune.

The engine has been completely rebuilt with lots of HKS parts that include the GT-RS twin turbos, elbows, downpipe, intercooler, and the HKS racing suction kit. To make sure everything runs properly Bene opted for the HKS Fcon Pro ECU.
A closer look at the HKS hard pipes. The entire engine looks amazingly clean. Maybe not as tough or powerful as the RB26 engine used in the real Z-tune, but it is still capable of 632hp with 667 Nm Torque.

I was amazed to see all these anodized screws and washers. Ebben told me that he installed every part with these screws. They are worth more than most cars out there. In the end he paid 4300 euro just for these screws and washers! Talk about dedication to fit-and-finish...

The best angle of the R34. The Z-tune replica isn't complete without the Nismo LMGT4 wheels in 19". They are wrapped in extra sticky Toyo's R888.

Almost every plastic piece has been covered in alcantara or leather. I'll feel right at home here, and I'm sure that the customers of Japo Motorsport will feel the same. Can't wait to take a seat in this marvelous machine, and luckily I won't have to wait long! Already arranged a meeting at the end of May to see their Time Attack car live.

Img6526.jpg

Img6440.jpg

Img6497.jpg

Img6563.jpg

Img6558.jpg

Img6540.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Img6463.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Img6479.jpg

Img6566.jpg

Img6582.jpg

Img6592.jpg

Član
Savrsenstvo za cijeli zivot;)
Stvarno kada vidis sva ta super auta ono je wow,ali kada vidim ovo je nesto sto probudi onu zelju u svakome,neopisivo ali shvatljivo:icon_smile: