Euro Truck (Simulator)

Euro Truck (Simulator)

Član
evo xenon lihte
http://files.filefront.com/ets+xenon+lichtrar/;11842203;/fileinfo.html/1/1

Član
Klima je napisao(la):
Koristite Torrent brate dragi...
Najbolji i najlaksi vam je micro torrent programcic....
http://download.utorrent.com/1.8/utorrent.exe
Skinete njega, i sa njima ovaj dole torrent...i to je to..

Evo download kompletne igre...
TORRENT DOWNLOAD LINK

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/4405580/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2008_English_Full_Version_NO-CD__Directplay.4405580.TPB.torrent

Navigate your way around a realistic depiction of Europe travelling along major trunk routes and visiting famous places based on real roads and cities.

Experience the life of a long distance truck driver as you face the challenge of varying road and weather conditions and meeting the demands of a heavy schedule.

Features:

Choose your truck there is a wide variety to suit all budgets! Maximise your business potential by choosing the best you can afford.
This truly immersive environment allows you to pan around the cabin and check your rear view mirrors, just like actually sitting at the wheel!
Each of the trucks are based on European design and have meticulously detailed 3D interiors.
Collect your earnings when you arrive at the depot, fines for traffic violations will be deducted however!
Make sure you carry out repairs and refuel when necessary to keep your truck roadworthy, why not upgrade or buy a new truck when you can afford to do so.
Spread your business into different countries. Carrying dangerous goods pays will but you must also get your license.

Recommended requirements:

* Processor: 3,0 GHz
* Memory: 1m0 GB
* Video: 256 MB
* Screen resolution: 1280x720
* DirectX 9.0c
* WinXP/Vista

Minimum requirements:

* Processor: 2,4 GHz
* Memory: 512 MB
* Video: 128 MB
* Screen resolution: 800x600
* DirectX 9.0
* WinXP/Vista

Install:

1. Make a new folder called Euro Truck Simulator

2. Extract all the files from the RAR archive to the new folder

3. Run game.exe

4. Enjoy

Encludes NO-CD Crack version 1.00 (ENGLISH)

nemogu nikako Extract all

BHT Ovisnik
imam sve djelove od 18 whell of haulin,sad sam stavio ovaj Euro Truck Simulator 2008 da mi se skida da vidim i kakav je on,promet mi neogranicen pa balaham

Član
ja sam skino igru sa nekog torentta i ima kao i crack al ubij me ne kapiram kak se crackuje.

imam neki DEActivemark i jos nekih stvarcica u crack folderu al nece da nis uradi.

Član
Sam ima puno stvari koje ju cine negdje nerealnom npr.nikad nebudu kolone na granicama(jedino kad bude sudar a to rijetko kad bude,onda na granici uopce nema pregledavanja...samo da kolone stave u neki patch bar do 20 km bio bi presretan.:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::lol:

Član
Sermha je napisao(la):
Sam ima puno stvari koje ju cine negdje nerealnom npr.nikad nebudu kolone na granicama(jedino kad bude sudar a to rijetko kad bude,onda na granici uopce nema pregledavanja...samo da kolone stave u neki patch bar do 20 km bio bi presretan.:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::lol:

Kojim granicama? Između austrije i njemačke ili francuske i holandije :D